Pick-Up and Drop-Off Snowboard and Ski Service
A pick-up and delivery service for skis and snowboards is a convenient and time-saving solution for keen winter sports fans. Here's a detailed description of how such a service might work for you.
- You must provide us with your location details, preferred pick-up time, drop-off location, and any specific requirements.
- One of our Gurus will arrive at your location and look for any damage, wear and tear, or tuning needs and recommend which service you will require.
- Equipment is secured to prevent any damage during transit.
- The Guru may offer optional tuning and maintenance packages to suit you and save money.
- You can specify your desired delivery time and location, and the service aims to accommodate these preferences.
- You will be emailed a payment link for the service, which may include charges for transportation, equipment inspection, maintenance, and any additional services that must be paid before drop off.
- When you return from your skiing/snowboarding trips, we do offer a Summer Storage Wax and our New Storage Lock-Up Service if you don't have room at your home.
Check your Post Code
Add £2.00. to BN1, BN2, BN3, BN10, BN9, BN25, BN41, BN42 and BN45
Add £3.00. BN5, BN6, BN7, BN11, BN15, BN20, BN21, BN22, BN23, BN24, BN26 AND BN43
Add £4.00. BN8, BN12, BN13, BN14, BN16, BN17, BN18, BN27 and BN44
Add £5.00. RH and TN