Some of the main problems:
- Boots are too big; your feet will move around inside your shoes, stopping you from getting an immediate result from your turns and with this, you will get foot fatigue from curling your toes under to stop heel lift and which can cause foot cramps and blistering.
- Boots are too small; this is not the most frequent problem, as buying too big and not allowing the stretch of a few mm in the boot can cause bruised or even in-growing toenails.
- Cheap footbeds/insoles; All boot manufacturers use cheap insoles in their footwear. It is essential to upgrade your insoles; this will help you with better performance and posture. With “Remind Insoles”, you also can use it in all your footwear.
- Not the right socks; choosing the right socks is just as essential and an overlooked piece of your snow kit. Sock scientists designed supremely comfortable socks from “Stance Socks” from thick to lightweight, to give you the most comfort in your boots.
- Foot maintenance: This is something you can do at home before your trip; it sounds simple but is especially important; cut your toenails before shopping for boots, as this can cause bruised or even in-growing toenails. Please note before coming for your boot fit.
Here at Snowboard Guru, we have joined up with Remind Insole.
So, who is "Remind Insole"? "Remind" is a small business with a huge passion for creating the best quality products as a pain-free solutions to help support our daily lifestyle and overall well-being. Every day is used by some of our great's "Remind" Ambassadors; Travis Rice approved, Eric Jackson, Bryan Iguchi and more. So, we stand corrected.