- The Importance of Storing Your Snowboard/Skis in the Summer months.
- How Wax can change the performance of your Snowboard/Skies and also How it looks after the Wood Core.
- This is a Hands on Course that You can not get by watching and reading how to Service Your Snowboard/Skis.
- This Short Commitment will give Your Snowboards/Skis Longer Life when You have spent so much Money and Knowledge on buying new Snowboards/Skis and what to look for.
- You will Discover what You are doing wrong and How You can Improve Your knowledge that will Impress your friends.
- We will Provide all the Tools and Waxes that You will Need showing you the Advantages and Disadvantages in price range. ( If you do not have your own Snowboard/Skis we can provide it for you to service on the day.)
- You will Walk Away with the Greater Knowledge and the Importance of looking after Your own Snowboard/Skis as you have spent so much time and money on buying it.
George Pyrgos; "Cannot recommend enough. I did the 1 day ski/snowboard tech course and it was such a good learning experience. Tara is super knowledgable, experienced, knows the industry and the sport inside and out and will absolutely be able to sort you out with all your equipment/knowledge/skills needs. Support independent business and get a bespoke service based on your needs at the same time."
Marcus Hill; "Great selection, prices and knowledge of snow sports.
Really helpful, we had a good chat! Recommended."
Paul Suggett ; "A very formative course. Practical and theory learnt at the work bench on everything required to maintain and tune your skis and snowboards.
Well worth learning how to do it yourself.
The shop also had a good selection of equipment at very reasonable prices.
If your looking for a new board definitely give them a call as some of the last season board packages were cheapest I have seen anywhere."