Core Shots for Skis/Snowboard £15 each
A core shot is like a gouge but deeper, so we can see the core of the Snowboard/Skis. It is very important to repair.
For core shots to be repair you must have a VIP Full Service that is £42
Gouges that reveal the base or that are along the edge (takes up to 24hrs).
For small core shots.
- Remove damaged base material.
- Cut and fit new P-Tex patch.
- Repair damage and affix patch with Epoxy.
- Clamp and let repair set.
- Will require a full service to ensure patch sits flush with original base material and has structure.
Click on the Question and get the Answer NOW..........
VIP Full Service for Skis £42
- Removing old wax by using the Hot Wax Clean method.
- Repair any holes or scratches by filling them with p-tex (Full service only).
- Take off excess p-tex leaving a flat surface (Full service only).
- Sharpen the base edge and sharpen the Side edge.
- Fine tuning with Diamond file.
- De-tune all Contact points.
- Put back Structure in the base.
- We will choose a temperature wax for your destination.
- Hot wax base with a waxing iron by hand.
- Also we will put on a liquid wax helping you charge down the mountain.
- Polish base.
- Check the bindings is working properly (skiers please bring one of your boots).
Snowboarders if you can remove your bindings before you drop off or for pick up please. However do not worry if you cannot, we are happy to remove for you.
Come down to our Workshop and Showroom in Brighton
also we have a great service Pick Up and Drop off to your
Home or Work.
Check your Post Code
Add £2.00 to BN1, BN2, BN3, BN10, BN9, BN25, BN41, BN42 and BN45
Add £3.00. BN5, BN6, BN7, BN11, BN15, BN20, BN21, BN22, BN23, BN24, BN26 AND BN43
Add £4.00. BN8, BN12, BN13, BN14, BN16, BN17, BN18, BN27 and BN44
Add £5.00. RH and TN